Samsung Pay is compatible for use with:
- Samsung Galaxy S6 phones or later
- Samsung Gear S2 or later
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or later
- Samsung A5 series or later
Check your Mobile:
When you add your ANZ card to Samsung Pay, for security purposes we may send you a verification code via SMS. Check that your registered mobile number is up to date so you can receive it.
To Check and Update your Registered Mobile Number:
Log into ANZ Internet Banking
Click on the 'Profile' tab and select
'Change my personal address/contact details'
Update your registered mobile number
Or call 1800 502 146 and we'll do it for you.
Open the Samsung Pay app. The first time you open the app you may be required to install the latest version of Samsung Pay. Then sign in to your Samsung account, agree to Samsung Terms of Service and Privacy Notice and tap Next.
Verify your fingerprint or register a 4-digit Samsung Pay PIN, so you can authenticate your purchases. If you have Galaxy S8 or later, you can also set up Iris authentication.
Tap Add Card and you can add your eligible ANZ card by:
- Using your phone camera to capture your card information;
- Or placing your card on the back of your phone;
- Or manually enter your card details
For security purposes, we may ask you to call us or send you a verification code via SMS.
So check that your registered mobile number is up to date, by logging into ANZ Internet Banking or calling us on 1800 502 146.
All done? You can now start using Samsung Pay with your ANZ cards.
1 Launch the Samsung Gear Manager app on your smartphone.
2 Tap ‘Setting’ and select Samsung Pay.
3 Sign into your Samsung account.
4 To add your eligible ANZ card, touch ‘Add Card’.
5 Use your phone camera to capture your card information, or manually enter your card details.
6 Enter your card’s security code, tap ‘Next’, and read and agree to the ANZ with Samsung Pay Terms & Conditions.
7 For security purposes we may ask you to call us or send you a verification code via SMS.
Manage your money on the go
ANZ goMoney® is a simple everyday banking app designed for compatible device so you can bank while you're out and about.
- Just 4 digits and you're logged in
- Check balances, transfer between linked accounts and pay your BPAY® bills
- Pay anyone using just their mobile numberSuperscript 1
- Terms and conditions apply to the use of ANZ goMoney®. A combined daily transaction limit of $1,000 applies to Pay to Mobile transactions. Recipients require an account with an Australian financial institution to receive or collect payments.
Terms and conditions apply to the use of Samsung Pay.
Samsung Pay is available on compatible Samsung devices and for use with eligible ANZ cards. View the list of eligible cards.
Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
ANZ goMoney and goMoney are registered trademarks of ANZ.
BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518