ANZ Cards that are eligible for Mobile Payments:
An ANZ Access Visa Debit cardSuperscript5 lets you use your own money wherever Visa is accepted - online, overseas or over the phone.
The ANZ Business Visa Debit card gives you convenient access with more control. Use your own money to pay for business expenses wherever Visa is accepted.
Get access to unlimited free transactions on selected servicesSuperscript 8 such as ANZ Internet Banking for Business, ANZ Phone Banking, ANZ ATMs and cheque transactions.
Manage your money on the go
ANZ goMoney® is a simple everyday banking app designed for compatible Android and Apple smartphones so you can bank while you're out and about.
- Just 4 digits and you're logged in
- Check balances, transfer between linked accounts, and pay your BPAY® bills
- Pay anyone using just their mobile numberSuperscript 9
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit approval criteria. Terms and Conditions apply and are available on application. Fees, charges and eligibility criteria apply.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express®. ANZ American Express® cards are issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a licence from American Express®
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
- The ANZ Platinum Annual Account Fee ("Annual Fee") will be waived in the first year. In each subsequent year, if you make Eligible Purchases of $20,000 or more annually using your ANZ Platinum account your next Annual Fee will be waived. Eligible Purchases must be made in the year prior to your next Fee Date. Your Fee Date is the date that your account is assessed for charging an Annual Fee. If your account has not previously been charged an Annual Fee then for the purpose of determining your eligibility for the waiver, your Fee Date is the first date that your account is assessed for charging an Annual Fee. Eligible Purchases includes purchases made using your account, but excludes Balance Transfers, cash advances, interest, fees, transactions reversed and purchase refunds. If you do not make at least $20,000 of Eligible Purchases in the year prior to your Fee Date the Annual Fee will be charged to your account. The Annual Fee is currently $87 but is subject to change.
- The Overseas Travel and Medical Insurance master policy, the Transport Accident Cover master policy and Rental Excess Cover master policy (the Master Policies) are issued by QBE Insurance Australia Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to ANZ. Cover under the Master Policies is provided to eligible participating cardholders by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). The eligibility criteria which you must meet for each of the Master Policies is set out in the Premium Cards - Insurance booklet (PDF 366kB) - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings. When overseas, we recommend that you carry proof that you have met the eligibility criteria. Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the PDS before you make any decision to acquire it.
- Offer only available to new and approved credit card applicants who apply for an ANZ Platinum credit card account with the balance transfer. This is a limited time only offer which may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Offer available in respect of balances transferred from non-ANZ credit and store card accounts only. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or in respect of balances transferred from an existing ANZ account. The offer must be requested at the time of applying for the credit card. The Balance Transfer Fee (which is a Specific Fee on the credit card account) is 2% of the balance transferred and will be applied at the time the balance is transferred and form part of the Promotional Plan balance. The Promotional Plan annual percentage interest rate expires 16 months after the date the credit card application is approved, and after the first 16 months the standard balance transfers annual percentage rate will apply to any unpaid Promotional Plan balance. The standard balance transfers annual percentage rate is 21.49% p.a. for ANZ First and 21.49% p.a. for ANZ Platinum as at Monday, 20 June 2016 and is subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to balance transfers. Payments to your account are applied in accordance with the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use (PDF 468kB).
- Standard annual percentage interest rate is 19.74% p.a. on purchases, 21.49% p.a. on cash advances and 21.49% p.a. on standard balance transfers as at Monday, 20 June 2016 and is subject to change.
- Where Visa is accepted. Eligibility criteria apply to issue of ANZ Access Visa Debit card. Overseas transactions fees may apply to foreign currency transactions. Please refer to ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 112kB) for fees and charges that apply.
- Monthly account service fee waived for ANZ Access Advantage accounts opened on or after 30 November 2013 if you deposit $2,000 or more by the last business day of the calendar month.
- Subject to eligibility criteria being met, on application for the waiver by the customer, the monthly account service fee will be waived on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account. For more information on Exemptions and Concessions please refer to ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges.
- Eligibility criteria and terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Business Transaction Accounts Terms and Conditions (PDF 116kB).
- Terms and conditions apply to the use of ANZ goMoney. A combined daily transaction limit of $1,000 applies to Pay to Mobile transactions. Recipients require an account with an Australian financial institution to receive or collect payments.
***Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. ANZ recommends you read the Terms and Conditions and the Financial Services Guide which are available on anz.com or by calling 13 13 14 before deciding whether to acquire, or continue to hold the product.