When you use Apple Pay, your card number is never shared with the merchant or saved on your device.
Lost your card?
ANZ will keep you moving by securely replacing your lost or stolen credit or debit card directly in Apple Pay on your iPhoneSuperscript 3. To make things even easier your PIN will remain the same as your original card.
So, wherever you are, or whatever you’re doing, with ANZ you can keep moving.Find out more
Set up Apple Pay with your eligible ANZ card
Need detailed steps to set up Apple Pay on your iPhone, Apple Watch or from ANZ App?More set up details Disable the carousel to enable a screen reader compatible list. Re-enable the carousel.
1 Open the Wallet app and tap the + sign in the top right corner
2 Use your iPhone’s camera to scan the card, or manually enter the details
3 You may need to enter your card security code. Next, read and accept the ANZ with Apple Pay Terms & Conditions
4 For security purposes, we may ask you to call us or send you a verification code via SMS to your registered mobile number
Open the Wallet app and tap the + sign in the top right corner
Use your iPhone's camera to scan the card, or manually enter the card details
You may need to enter your security code. Next, read and accept the ANZ with Apple Pay Terms & Conditions
For security purposes, we may ask you to call us or send you a verification code via SMS to your registered mobile number
Don’t have an ANZ card?
Apply for an eligible ANZ card and get started with Apple Pay.Explore our cards
Is your business missing out on Apple Pay?
Want to take card payments in app, in store, or on your website (Safari only)? ANZ Merchant Services has a range of solutions to suit your needs.
Accept Apple Pay in app and on the web (Safari only) with ANZ
Apple Pay provides customers with eligible ANZ cardsSuperscript 2 a simple and secure way to pay for purchases in iOS apps and websites (Safari only). Using Touch ID, customers can quickly and securely provide their payment, billing and contact information at check out with just a single touch. Start accepting Apple Pay in your iOS app or website (Safari only) today.
ANZ Secure Gateway has easy integration options with Apple Pay, enabling your business to reach new customers.Find out more about accepting Apple Pay in-app
ANZ point of sale solutionsFind out more ANZ point of sale solutions
Give your customers more ways to pay you in store, or whenever you want to take a payment.
Managing your money is super easy
The ANZ App makes the everyday a little easier with great banking and payment features to manage your money on the go.
- Use intelligent features like Voice ID to make payments over $1000.
- View balances, transfer money and make payments simply and easily.
- Use your fingerprint or a PIN to log in quickly and securely.
- ANZ Access card with Apple Pay is currently not available for payments in apps and on the web with Safari.
- Apple Pay supports many ANZ credit and debit cards. For the full list of ANZ cards supported please click here. ANZ Access card with Apple Pay is currently not available for payments within apps, on the web with Safari or for use overseas.
- Available if your card is currently loaded onto your digital wallet. Not available with ANZ Mobile Pay.
- Terms and conditions apply to the use of Apple Pay.
- Not all ANZ Corporate cardholders or ANZ Visa Purchasing cardholders can currently add their ANZ Corporate Card or ANZ Visa Purchasing Card (as applicable) to Apple Pay. To find out if your ANZ Corporate Card or ANZ Visa Purchasing Card is an eligible card available to be used with Apple Pay, call 1800 312 920.
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions apply and are available on application. Fees, charges and eligibility criteria apply.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. ANZ recommends you read the Terms and Conditions and the Financial Services Guide which are available on anz.com or by calling 13 13 14 before deciding whether to acquire, or continue to hold the product.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
eftpos® is registered to eftpos Payments Australia Limited (ABN 37 136 180 366)
Terms and conditions apply to the use of the ANZ App. Find out more.
Content on this page is accurate as at 22 January 2018 and is subject to change.