Android™ users, here’s a simple and secure way to pay using your compatible Android phone and an eligible ANZ card.
Not with ANZ?Explore our cards
Want it simple?
No wallet required. Once you set up Android Pay™ as your default ‘tap and pay’ app, simply wake your phone, place it near a contactless terminal and you’re doneSuperscript 2.
Need it secure?
When you use Android Pay™, your card number is never shared with the merchant or stored on your phone.
Your device will need to be unlocked to pay after a maximum number of consecutive transactions have been made. For payments over $100, you’ll need to enter your card PIN at the terminal.
Lost your card?
Don’t let a lost card interrupt your day. At ANZ we’ve developed a way to securely replace your lost or stolen credit or debit card directly on your Android phoneSuperscript 3. You even get to keep the same PIN. All you need to do is call us. Wherever you are, or whatever you’re doing, with ANZ you can keep moving.Find out more
Itching to use Android Pay?
Need detailed steps to set up Android Pay on your phone?More set up details Disable the carousel to enable a screen reader compatible list. Re-enable the carousel.
1 Download the Android Pay app free from the Google Play™ store
2 Open the Android Pay app and tap the ‘+’ sign to add a card
3 Use your phone camera to capture your card information or you can manually enter the card details
4 Enter your card’s expiry date, next you may need to enter your card security code, followed by your billing address and mobile number. Then tap ‘save’ to confirm you agree to the Google terms and conditions
5 Read and accept the ANZ with Android Pay Terms & Conditions
6 For security purposes, we may ask you to call us or send you a verification code via SMS
Get your business onto Android Pay
Want to take payments in-app and in-store? ANZ Merchant Services has a range of solutions to suit your needsSuperscript 4.
Accept Android Pay within apps with ANZFind out more about accepting Android Pay in-app
Android Pay lets your customers with eligible ANZ cards speed through check-out, instead of keying in card details. Start accepting Android Pay within your business’s app todaySuperscript 4.
ANZ Secure Gateway has easy integration options with Android Pay, enabling your business to reach new customers.
ANZ point of sale solutionsFind out more ANZ point of sale solutions
Give your customers more ways to pay you in-store, or wherever you’d like to accept payments.
Manage your money on the go
ANZ goMoney® is a simple everyday banking app designed for compatible Android and Apple smartphones so you can bank while you're out and about.
- Just 4 digits and you’re logged in
- Check balances, transfer between linked accounts, and pay your BPAY® bills
- Pay anyone using just their mobile numberSuperscript 5
- ANZ Access card now on Android Pay, terms and conditions apply. Consider if product with ANZ Access card is right for you.
- Most Australian merchants already accept ANZ Access card with Android Pay (or eftpos Tap and Pay). Remaining merchants are expected to complete their merchant terminal upgrades to facilitate these payments shortly.
- Available if your eligible ANZ card is currently loaded onto your digital wallet. Not available with ANZ Mobile Pay, ANZ Commercial Credit Cards, ANZ Paycard or ANZ Rewards Paycard.
- ANZ Access card with Android Pay is currently not available for payments in apps or for use overseas.
- Terms and conditions apply to the use of ANZ goMoney®. A combined daily transaction limit of $1,000 applies to Pay to Mobile transactions. Recipients require an account with an Australian financial institution to receive or collect payments.
Terms and conditions apply to the use of Android Pay. Android, Android Pay, the Android Logo, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Android Pay supports many ANZ credit and debit cards. For the full list of ANZ cards supported please click here to view eligible cards.
ANZ goMoney and goMoney are registered trademarks of ANZ.
BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
eftpos® is registered to eftpos Payments Australia Limited (ABN 37 136 180 366)